New York, New York
Vice President of Sales
Looking for an experienced network marketing professional to lead the company’s sales organization. This role will be responsible for the development and deployment of strategies and tactical plans that drive recruiting, rank advancements, and sales growth; and deliver the company’s revenue and profit targets. This role will collaborate closely with the internal training team, to implement and integrate duplicable training systems and processes, and report directly to the CEO & Founder.
- Develop and implement best practices to drive recruitment, sponsorship, retention, productivity, rank advancement, and growth of the field
- Coach, train, lead and develop a field team of independent consultants in all phases of the selling process to surpass revenue targets and recruitment goals through virtual training, webinars, social media, and one-on-ones
- Operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business, including, but not limited to forecasting, recruiting, training, hiring, performance management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing
- Ensure a flawless transition between the traditional business model to the new relationship Digital selling Business model
- Collaborate with Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, IT, and Business Intelligence to accelerate sales cycles, generate new sales opportunities drive revenue
- Partner with the marketing team to develop and update all sales and field facing collateral
- Lead in the use of social media platforms to drive the company’s mission, engage with and mentor consultants
- Lead the development and implementation of successful solution-based sales strategies
- Build strong, high-level relationships with independent consultants to ensure the efficient execution of regional growth objectives
- Be a digital leader in the development and presentation of training and webinars for the field to inspire, motivate, and teach best practices.
- Support teams by attending/holding meetings, delivering training sessions, and providing one-on-one coaching, to drive leadership development at all levels both face to face and in a virtual environment
- Devise and implement strategies for increasing consultant numbers and sales
- Participate and create internal project teams to improve internal processes and create better alignment
- Implement programs and training that encourage longer relationships with customers and reduce overall attrition
- Be an ambassador for the company and an advisor to the consultants and customers
- Influence, motivate, communicate and generate results through others
- Ensure that all coaching curriculum content is reflective and aligned with ongoing and programs, incentives, events, and recognition
- Support teams by attending/holding meetings, delivering training sessions, and providing one-on-one coaching, to drive leadership development at all levels.
- Lead the development of an annual sales calendar, including key initiatives, field incentives, and events
- React promptly and effectively to business needs, opportunities, and concerns. Provide management with structured regional performance updates and collaboration with other departments
Required Skills and Abilities
- 12+ years’ sales experience in sales/recruitment with 5+ years of sales leadership experience in the Direct Selling/MLM Industry
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or at least five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Progressive Network Marketing Experience in a similar role is required
- Proven track record of successfully creating and implementing a digital transformation in Direct Sales companies as well as a wealth of experience in commercial areas ideally in the Beauty industry.
- Excellent presentation skills in both small group settings as well as large audiences
- Strong influencing skills: someone that can motivate and inspire people into action
- Strong analytical skills, ability to make data-driven recommendations
- Strong understanding of compensation plan mechanics and drivers to identify and implement changes when required
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technical and social platforms
- Evaluate business results and look for creative ways to increase performance at all levels
- Competitor understanding to keep abreast of the Direct Sales arena
- Full understanding and/or experience in Direct Sales compensation plans and the ability to teach others
- Strong business acumen with proven results to impact the bottom line through strategic planning and leading of the go-to-market execution
- Strong executive presence – experience and comfort level working with C-level executive
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Business Acumen.
- Time Management
- Personal Credibility.
- Decision Making Skills.
We do not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics. Relocation is available.