Los Angeles, California
Social Media & Community Manager
- Grow and expand the company’s social media presence through engaging content and storytelling, including content ideation:
- Responsible for the scheduling and posting of all content onto our active social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Work with Creative team to curate the look of all social media platforms
- Work the Copywriter on all written content for social media platforms.
- Responsible for the curation and refreshing of our youTube channel by conceiving of and creating helpful UGC playlists. Responsible to keep up to date on the latest YouTube videos that feature our brand and products
- Assist your creative team to expand our social presence onto Tik Tok. Help tp conceive of a content strategy and work closely with our Creative team to execute on a launch and consistent posting schedule.
- Research and advise on new social platforms for us to join.
- Responsible for the creation, updating, and execution of our Social Media Content Calendar in alignment with our Activation Calendar on all of our active social media platforms: Instagram (grid, stories, and Reels) Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Responsible for the social analysis and KPI tracking and the creation of weekly and monthly analytic tracking documents to be delivered regularly to upper management
- Responsible for daily management of our direct messages on all platforms
- Oversee community management and interaction with users across all social channels while working with the appropriate team members on customers service requests, Influencer requests, and press requests received through social media
- Monitor and reshare Instagram Stories on bot IG and Facebook Stories
- Craft and document unique social media strategies for each platform on which we have a presence.
- Curate hashtags and create posting instruction documents per platform
- Specifically, distinguish between what type of content works best on each platform
- Monitor and track post-performance, constantly adjusting strategy based analytical data available on each platform
- Research and monitor competitors and social trends
- Stay up-to-date on new social developments and how social can integrate into existing marketing channels
- Assist in social-specific photoshoots t be used across social media channels
- Assist with paid social or digital marketing activities as needed
- Work with the PR & Influencer Manager on PR seeding and launch gifting events
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years’ social media experience with a minimum of 2 years management experience
- Experience managing social media campaigns on behalf of fashion beauty or retail brands.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority and attention to detail required.
- Ability to demonstrate tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing, and handling information of a confidential nature
- Strong and demonstrated project management skills required
- Experience tracking social media KPIs and analytics with the ability to translate complex data into reports to be shared with upper management
- Strong copywriting skills including editorial writing, caption writing, and accurate spelling required
- Knowledge of online marketing and major marketing channels
- Proficient with Google Analytics as well as native analytics available on each of our active social platforms
- Willingness to work in a small startup environment and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
- Photography and editing skills are a distinct advantage
- The Tribe: Creative, highly energetic, rule-breaking, and a uber-talented super team that is socially conscious, beauty-obsessed, and striving to changed the world one lipstick at a time
- Our Vibe: We allow you to be you. Werdio’s and corporate rejects are especially welcome here!
- Our office: Fun creative workspace located off the 405 for easy commuting
- The Perks: Medical, vision dental benefits, life insurance, and unlimited PTO.
- The role is located in Los Angeles, CA. Offices located in LA and London.
We do not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.