Senior Tech Recruiter
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, your role is to drive efficiency through research, client and
candidate interaction, technology, and internal communication. You will take an active role in
the search and recruitment process, responding to candidate inquires, posting job orders and
ads, researching websites and/or databases for potential clients, candidates, and competitors for
the entire office.
You will research industry trends, company details/news, and research candidates utilizing online
sites and tools such as company websites, Google, LinkedIn, free and paid) Linkedin, Github,
Twitter, and Seekout. etc. Additionally, you will create, organize, and send bulk emails as
You will conduct individual searches for Account Executives or other team members while also
recapping the results of those searches. Internet Researchers are responsible for technical
aspects of the business, including database management, research tool evaluations, and online
content compliance reviews ensuring that all content is in compliance with management.
- Minimum 4 years of sourcing candidates for IT roles.
- Experience with client-facing high-volume requirements.
- Experience in recruiting for IT roles.
- Experience with sourcing from various platforms ( free and paid) Linkedin, Github, Twitter, Seekout.
- Experience with using web scraping tools.
- Must know how to source/recruit for technical roles.
- Must have a good work ethic, work independently and work closely with clients understanding their requirements.
- Must have a good command of written and spoken language.
- Candidates must be comfortable with calling and following up with candidates.
- Submit a minimum of 3 highly qualified profiles against open jobs
- Monitors business performance and marketing KPIs to diagnose and communicate performance narrative to leadership.
- Person to keep track of their hours spent on work from Manager’s book of business
- Number of candidates solicited.
- Number of candidate responses.
- Number of folks screened (cleared and rejected)
- Number of candidates recommended to us.
- Number of hires resulting.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including advanced writing skills.
- Must be Fluent in writing, reading, and speaking Spanish and English.
- This is a full-time position that is remote.
We do not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics