Senior Sales Director – LATAM
Looking for an experienced network marketing professional to lead the company’s sales organization through the direct sales and digital channels. This role will be responsible for the development and deployment of strategies and tactical plans that drive recruiting, rank advancements, and sales growth; and deliver the company’s revenue and profit targets. This role will collaborate closely with the internal training team, to implement and integrate duplicable training systems and processes, and report directly to the Managing Director.
- Develop and implement best practices to drive recruitment, sponsorship, retention, productivity, rank advancement, and growth of the field.
- Coach, train, lead and develop field team of independent consultants in all phases of the selling process to surpass revenue targets and recruitment goals through virtual trainings, webinars, social media, and one-on-ones.
- Ensure a flawless transition between the traditional business model to the new relationship Digital selling Business model.
- Operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business, including, but not limited to forecasting, recruiting, training, hiring, performance management, collaboration, teamwork, and best practice sharing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, IT, and Business Intelligence to accelerate sales cycles, generate new sales opportunities drive revenue.
- Lead in use of social media platforms to drive the company’s mission, engage with and mentor consultants.
- Lead the development and implementation of successful solution-based sales strategies.
- Build strong, high-level relationships with independent consultants to ensure the efficient execution of national growth objectives.
- Be a digital leader in the development and presentation of trainings and webinars for the field to inspire, motivate and teach best practices.
- Support teams by attending/holding meetings, delivering training sessions, and providing one-on-one coaching, to drive leadership development at all levels both face to face and in a virtual environment.
- Participate and create internal project teams to improve internal processes and create better alignment.
- Implement programs and trainings that encourage longer relationships with customers and reduce overall attrition.
- Be an ambassador for the company and an advisor to the consultants and customers
- Influence, motivate, communicate, and generate results through others.
- Ensure that all coaching curriculum content is reflective and aligned with ongoing and programs, incentives, events, and recognition.
- Support teams by attending/holding meetings, delivering training sessions, and providing one-on-one coaching, to drive leadership development at all levels.
- Own and manage the sales P/L and budget.
- Lead the development of an annual sales calendar, including key initiatives, field incentives, and events
- React promptly and effectively to the business needs, opportunities, and concerns. Provide management with structured regional performance updates and collaboration with other departments.
- 15+ years’ sales experience in sales/recruitment with 5+ years of sales leadership experience in the Direct Selling/MLM Industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university, MBA preferred.
- Progressive Network Marketing Experience in a similar role is desired.
- Proven track record of successfully creating and implementing a digital transformation in the sales division of companies as well as a wealth of experience in commercial areas ideally in the CPG, and/or the beauty industry.
- Excellent presentation skills in both small group settings as well as large audiences.
- Proven record of leading and developing teams to their fullest potential, providing honest feedback and coaching, career-pathing, and development.
- Be innovative and analytical to create solutions and programs to help Consultants thrive in a dynamic changing marketplace and competitive landscape.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technical and social platforms.
- Evaluate business results and look for creative ways to increase performance at all levels.
- Competitor understanding to keep abreast of the industry where the company operates.
- Strong business acumen with proven results to impact the bottom line through strategic planning and leading of the go-to-market execution.
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to travel regularly as needed.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to make data-driven recommendations
- Strong communication and leadership skills, with an ability to work with different backgrounds and cultural nuances.
- Be goal-oriented: set and achieve aggressive goals with measurable results.
- Strong executive presence – experience and comfort level working with C-level executive
- Must be fully bilingual—Spanish and English.