Senior Ecommerce Manager
Scope of the Job
The E-Commerce Sr. Marketing Manager optimizes the visibility and traffic to the Company’s brands through the Online store or any other e-commerce platform where the consultant is selling.
The Head of E-Commerce works with the Brand Managers and the MTO team defining and perfecting the standards to provide a superb consumer experience in the online store and ensuring an optimal content execution. Also, owns the tracking of fundamentals (Content, Portfolio, Pricing Strategy, Promotional Strategy), and the action plan and process to meet timelines, working multi functionally to close gaps and accelerate conversion.
- Define Consultant Ecommerce store online standards (e-Fundamentals) and process to win, deploy across Markets, and Multifunctional teams.
- Track and define on-line sales fundamentals such as Right Portfolio, Pricing Strategy, promotional Packs, Right Content, reviews with developing a systematic action plan.
- Develop the Innovation calendar based on Brand´s Innovation plan to ensure competitiveness in the market.
- Track Conversion Data Analytics constantly to translate findings to action.
- Is in contact with Markets to ensure the track on Fundamentals and incorporate external feedback into plans.
- Is constantly assessing the external online trends to define the right platforms to play in order to be where the consumer is.
- KPIs: MTO Conversion Rate, On-time Innovation Master Plan execution, Sales of Launches 100% vs Target, Customers Reviews > eCommerce.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies with an emphasis on branding. Knowledge of social media and how to make them part of the comprehensive global strategy to get new customers and improve retention.
- Superior analytical skills with a high understanding of marketing analysis, digital campaigns, and market trends. Ability to analyze problems and strategies to create effective solutions.
- Management experience in leading a cross-functional team inclusive of property marketing teams, planning, creative, and interactive production (internal or outside agency).
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media & content delivery marketing technology platforms.
- Understand and have the ability to think conceptually and take concepts from the development phase to execution.
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO, PPC & analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of three (5) years of experience leading the digital marketing initiatives in a corporate environment.
- Must be Fluent in writing, reading, and speaking Spanish and English.
- Superb interpersonal skills, experience leading an innovative team and have a passion for forward-thinking digital transformation.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including advanced writing skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
This is a full-time position that could be remote or the company will relocate the candidate to Miami, Florida
We do not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.