Sales Field Manager
The Sales Field Manager will be responsible for the overall productivity, effectiveness, and growth of the company’s independent sales organization in the USA, as measured by the Distributor’s productivity, activity, sponsoring, and retention rates. Reporting to the CEO, the Sales Manager leads the field success teams that span training, events, incentives, recognition, and communication.
- Develop and lead winning field sales strategy in accordance with the Company’s KPIs. Collaborate with Global Sales Teams to develop strategic plans to drive field growth in the USA. Represent the field internally with cross-functional teams for strategic decisions across Merchandising, Technology, Marketing, and Operations.
- Develop and attend local field meetings. Drive the company’s field in person and digital field events including opportunity & training tours, national sales
conferences, and leadership events. Coach field Leaders on their teams via phone, Skype, and Zoom. Coach leaders in small groups.
- Coach and mentor leaders to ensure the effectiveness and sustainment of training, to increase sales, recruiting, and leadership promotions, and improve the performance of team members.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of programs and materials and look for opportunities to enhance and ensure it is using the most current information/data. Partner with the corporate marketing and sales teams to ensure training materials are up to date and address the needs of the market.
- Represent the voice of the field internally providing input to cross-functional partners, representing the voice of the field in strategic decisions, compensation plans, duplication models, and product development.
- Lead recognition and rewards programs that drive growth and reinforce the core compensation plan. Understands fully the career plan and will make suggestions for modifications based on data and insights.
- Ensure all program, technology, and product launches have a 360-execution plan for field success. Develop and manage cross-functional calendar and drive cross-functional alignment to ensure successful execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or related field required.
- Have 5+ years direct/social selling experience preferred
- Proven record of leading and developing teams to their fullest potential, providing honest feedback and coaching, career-pathing, and development.
- Natural ability to create a fun, high-energy, high-performance team.
- Be innovative, analytical, and creative solutions and programs to help distributors thrive in a dynamic changing marketplace and competitive landscape.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, managing priorities in accordance with company goals.
- Be goal-oriented: set and achieve aggressive goals with measurable results.
- Have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to speak a second language is a plus
- This role is located in Flordia
We do not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics