International Marketing Manager
The International Marketing Manager leads the management and development of the company’s marketing beyond North America. The International Marketing Manager works directly with international partners and agencies to define and develop the marketing strategy while working with internal support systems and those partners and agencies to implement specific tactics. This role requires digital marketing skills and project and relationship management, along with agility and creativity.
- Provide leadership and coordination with our partners in various countries to
develop a marketing plan with the intent to develop relationships, drive registrations, and support the widespread adoption of functional medicine
- Develop, manage, and support the execution of integrated marketing communications efforts, using a 360-degree approach across various channels
(digital, social, traditional media, events) to support key international programs and events.
- Project manage all international marketing efforts across multiple departments – Events & Experience, Marketing, Communications, Medical Education, and the Executive Office.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and international partners to define campaign objectives, target audiences, strategies, tactics, advertising budgets, ROI, and identify the optimal marketing mix for each campaign.
- Utilize digital strategy and work across teams to deliver the necessary creative and assets, including emails, landing pages, display banners, videos, infographics, social posts, podcasts, program collateral, ad copy, and other materials as needed.
- Develop and deliver innovative, integrated campaigns targeted to international customers, from lead acquisition to nurture and education, eventually resulting in registration.
- Coordinate campaign implementation schedules to ensure all assets and channels launch synchronously and on time with the appropriate micro-strategies executed as planned across all teams.
- Project manage the execution of marketing campaigns for existing and/or new programs and conferences, ensuring timely delivery. Identify any potential risks or issues and communicate accordingly to cross-functional teams and key stakeholders.
- Inspect and confirm all campaigns, online and on-site, for adherence to visual brand guidelines. Ensure that best practices are followed across all marketing channels and that the communications team signs off on all copy
- Perform post-campaign analysis, reviewing post-mortem reports to gain insights about positive or negative performance indicators; deliver actionable
recommendations for future campaign optimization.
- Build and analyze reports and dashboards using HubSpot and Google Analytics to provide visibility into marketing channels and campaign results as they pertain to international marketing efforts.
- 3-5 years’ experience in online marketing; digital marketing campaign management preferred;
- Expertise overseeing end-to-end marketing campaigns, with an aptitude in innovating for future improvement;
- The exceptional program, project, and time-management skills. Highly organized and detail-focused, with excellent communication abilities;
- Spanish Bi-lingual a plus
- Digital Marketing expertise via major email automation tool (ie Hubspot)
- Strong ability to collaborate with international partners, agencies, and international resources
STRONG project manager (the company uses Asana tool)
- Driven, self-directed
- Culturally savvy
- The position offers a comprehensive benefit package
- The company is in the Seattle area but the role can be remote – needs to be in the US and be eligible to work in the USA
- Travel (when safe to do so) up to 30% to support company events
We do not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.