Head of Marketing
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for the strategy, execution, analysis, and on-going optimization of the company’s digital sales and communication strategy. Will lead all marketing activities to drive brand awareness, acquire new customers, build customer loyalty. You will work with internal management teams, distribution partners, and third-party vendors to execute budget planning, and reporting for all channels.
Scope of the Job
- Responsible for establishing and executing a sales strategy to support the company’s ambition to grow more than the market.
- Provide daily leadership and guidance to direct reports in order to set the direction for achieving overall sales targets.
- Determine standard KPIs to track performance across channels and campaigns
- Design marketing campaigns for high-quality lead generation.
- Stay current on the latest trends in recruitment marketing advertising.
- Analyze performance reporting to identify marketing optimization opportunities.
- Identify new digital acquisition opportunities.
- Work with internal design resources to develop ads, landing pages, and other assets.
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, and execution of content across websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness of all web content publishing.
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into digital and e-Commerce projects.
- Drive implementation of new practices to improve competitive advantage in relation to the sales (business Development) strategy.
- Develops and monitors marketing plans, both short and long-range, to achieve affiliate objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share
- Develops and monitors marketing plans, both short and long-range, to achieve affiliate objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Minimum seven years in marketing
- Minimum five years executing and directing digital marketing campaigns.
- Track record of successfully managing marketing teams.
- A clear understanding of inbound marketing methodology
- Keen understanding of social media marketing and advertising strategies
- Ability to develop email communication tracks for nurturing leads.
- Practical experience with a marketing automation system
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to direct strategy as well as execute marketing tactics.
- Bilingual – English and Spanish are a MUST.