Head of CRM Omnichannel
World leader in beauty and skincare products with more than 50 years of experience in Latin America. Sales exceeding $1.5 billion dollars per year. The company has over 7.500 employees and has a network of close to 1,000,000 independent beauty consultants. Recognized as “Great Place to Work.”
Candidate should be passionate about digital, retail, and e-commerce channels with experience developing regional strategy ensuring full integration between all business channels.
- Design strategies to measure customer behavior, pain points, and opportunities for optimization within the physical and digital channels.
- Act on opportunities to capture new customers and increase the lifetime value on existing clients
- Provide insights and execute on opportunities, based on consumer behavior data provided from internal and external sources.
- Develop commercial strategies and execute them together with the commercial teams on both channels.
- Track performance on commercial strategies and decide on courses of action
- Lead the omnichannel A/NB testing efforts
- Drive cross-functional collaboration such as Marketing, Commercial planning technology, and others.
- Collaborate with businesses and others to allocate and manage a dedicated budget.
- Inspire and empower people in the organization.
- Deep Knowledge of CRM fields tools and methodology
- Strong project management
- Excellent analytic skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Strong leadership[. Tema oriented, passionate about developing others skills and capabilities.
- Knowledge of agile tools and methods is considered a plus.
We do not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.