Head of Business Insights & Analytics
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven, Business Insights and Analytics leader who will be responsible for identifying and creating strategic advantages, for our brands, by providing insights to understand consumer behavior, key business processes, and other business issues or problems and building predictive analytics and data science best practices to drive growth, best practices and value across a robust mix of programs and touchpoints.
This leader will work closely with cross-functional partners in sales, digital, and marketing, and our strategic partners to leverage data and analytics to drive strategic and by transforming insights into action.
- The successful Head of Insights will be responsible for analyzing and defining consumer segments, identifying strategic opportunities for impact within segments.
- Monitors business performance and marketing KPIs to diagnose and communicate performance narrative to marketing leadership and inform decision making.
- Maintain cross-functional communication across sales, marketing, and sales stakeholders to drive consistent performance reporting and understanding
- Creation and coordination of key decks, dashboards, and tools for performance reporting and storytelling.
- Supports the commercial, the product, and marketing teams with communication and engagement programs and targeting areas of improvement to align product objectives with the needs and wants of the target population.
- Provides scientific data to sales and marketing to ensure that campaigns successfully reach a potential customer base.
- Optimize eCommerce by understanding customers’ online purchasing journey, gathering the insights, and incorporating the insights into sales and marketing tactics.
- Identify new sales channels and develop alternative sales models to reach a broader customer base. Evaluate which market segments would benefit from strategic partnerships or distribution.
- Collaborate with direct sales teams on programs aimed to improve visibility, win rate, and engagement.
- Degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Analytics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Applied Science or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in consumer insights with emphasis on consulting, analytics and finance.
- Similar proven experience in the beauty industry or high-performance CPG companies required.
- Superior analytical skills with a deep experience with advanced univariate and multivariate statistics, consumer data, and research methodologies.
- High understanding of marketing analysis, digital campaigns, and market trends. Ability to analyze problems and strategies to create effective solutions.
- Ability to synthesize data across different sources into easily digestible influential takeaways to tell a story & inform and guide marketing strategy.
- Must be a leader in data and dashboards– interest numbers, spreadsheets, and developing KPI dashboards and tools.
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional partners in a collaborative environment high emotional intelligence- able to drive impact and influence across key marketing stakeholder groups (Brand, Innovation, Sales, Finance, and Sales)
- Strong track record of leading teams to identify and address business issues and opportunities producing significant value
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including advanced writing skills.
- Must be Fluent in writing, reading, and speaking Spanish and English.
This is a full-time position that requires relocation to Miami, Florida.
We do not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.