Brand Leader Director
The Brand Leader Director is a key part of the Executive Marketing Team developing innovative programs that drive demand in all the countries where the company operates. Has a primary role in the organization developing products and creating successful go to market strategies. Knows the competitors in all the different sales channels and develops plans with evidence-based on market research and the current trends. Creates communication strategies with consistent messages that resonate with the buyer both in printed materials and in social media. The Brand Leader Director is obsessed with tracking strategies and campaign results and has the data to prove what is working and what’s not working.
- Leader of Market Intelligence — Is the expert knowing our buyers, who they are, and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive environment. Is an expert in our competition understanding how they are positioned. Contributes to the development of new products that help us to position ourselves as leaders in the industry.
- Responsible for the marketing plan for the brand including the creation and launching of new products that will support and solidify the brand’s portfolio.
- Delineates key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Plans and directs the launches of the new products and the launches of 18 promotional campaigns coordinating the creation of the catalogs, the strategy in digital media, the direction of all the external communication, and the promotion in the field. Works with other departments by making sure that the launches are successfully executed.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the programs and strategies that support the brand.
- Directs management team including branding, product development, communications, and a market analyst.
- Professional in marketing with a high level of training and minimum of 10 years of experience in product delivery including product launches, marketing segmentation, and understanding and interpretation of advanced marketing studies.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a high understanding of marketing analysis, digital campaigns, and market trends. Advanced ability to analyze problems and strategies to create effective solutions.
- Advanced understanding of digital marketing with an emphasis on branding. Knowledge of social media and how to make them part of the comprehensive global strategy to get new customers and create retention.
- Experience working with beauty products, in the area of cosmetics and knowledge of trends, colors, and preferences of the consumer preferred.
- Proven product delivery experience from idea to coordination with other areas of the organization including supply chain, sales, finance, elaboration of catalogs, audiovisual equipment, and directing external and internal communication.
- Experience managing several campaigns in cycles preferred.
- Advanced project management skills with the ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously. Superior ability to align multiple brands, ideas, and strategies
- Excellent interpersonal qualities and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, multidisciplinary teams, and third parties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You must be an excellent public speaker, feel comfortable in front of large groups, and have advanced writing skills.
- Professional with easy adaptation to different cultures, with quick assimilation to the corporative culture, the culture of the country, and the rest of Latin America where the company operates.
- Minimum 5 years of a proven track record of success in Senior marketing roles leading an established group of marketing.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; Preferred MBA.
- Must be Fluent in writing, reading, and speaking Spanish.
Salary and benefits
- Commensurable with work experience.
- 15% annual bonus
- 100% Health Insurance paid for employee
- Life insurance.
- 30 days’ Vacation
- Competitive relocation benefits
We do not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics