Account Executive, CPG Industry
As an Account Executive, you are responsible for helping successful CPG companies grow while assisting individuals to advance their careers. The Account Executive recruits top-quality candidates and place them in companies experiencing critical staffing challenges – through expert management of the entire marketing, recruiting, and placement process. You will network throughout your designated industry and geography to establish brand recognition while implementing touch plans to develop and strengthen relationships with both clients and candidates.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of a specific industry and hiring trends becoming a subject expert in the specific industry assigned.
- Quickly identifies potential client companies and hiring authorities within a specific marketplace and proactively initiates conversations with hiring authorities.
- Conduct research using a variety of resources, including data sourcing tools, company websites, job boards, referrals, networking, social media, and cold calling.
- Create and execute a consistent communication or touch plan for developing both client and candidate contacts on a scheduled basis and maintain records of all communications
- Identifies and creates relationships with potential Impact Players who can be proactively marketed to clients and prospects.
- Align and create a project plan with the client to determine the timeline and key deliverables for both parties. Negotiate and confirm terms of business.
- Qualify candidates through detailed interviews to assess skills, abilities, and experience
- Manage the recruiting process to meet or exceed the recruiting timeline commitments as agreed to in the project plan. Align candidates with opportunities for which they are qualified and a ‘best fit’ for the opening
- Presents candidates to clients and schedule the interview(s), completes reference checks on all candidates, and prepares both client and candidate prior to the interview as well as debrief post-interview.
- Negotiate dollars, benefits, responsibilities, and start date with both the client and candidate to bring the deal to completion and presents the offer to the candidate.
- Maintain contact with both parties to prevent fall-offs and to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- Ensure client and candidate satisfaction through on-going communication
- Maintain individual accountability for all performance goals and keep accurate metrics of your daily activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum two years of experience in B2B sales; recruiting experience a plus
- Track record of developing relationships and conducting business over the phone and/or through electronic media
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to another person’s point of view over the phone. Telephone sales ability.
- Resiliency necessary to handle the rejection that comes with any sales position with superior cold calling skills
- Goal-oriented, highly competitive nature, and success-driven.
- Must be self-motivated and flexible with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive approach and natural ability to act quickly and efficiently desire to have the unlimited earning potential that is commensurate with its own efforts.
- Internet-savvy to perform targeted internet research/searches identifying candidates and prospective clients.
- Ability to manage situations in a professional and tactful manner
- Work well independently and in a team environment
- Experience in CPG preferred. Experience in the beauty, nutritional, and/or fashion industries is a plus.
- A second language is a strong plus.
We do not discriminate in the acceptance or referral of candidates on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.